Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My province

Yeah this is where I live, right in that old little house haha just joking. And yes the air is still fresh here.
This is the view at the back of our house in Bacabac, Camiling, Tarlac. Rice fields everywhere, bicycles, motorcycle, and tricyles on the road, green leafy vegetables and tubig poso, masaraaap! I could'nt ask for more..... One day I and my future wife danica will live in this kind of place where there is peace and love and joy and everything!

p.s. forgive my english, my nose is bleeding while typing this. For grammatical error pls email you're comment here: vember06@yahoo.com.
No english I panic! hehe

enjoy the view
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope one day I could visit your beautiful province kompanyero.

ven manayan said...

feel free to visit panyero